Thursday, September 22, 2011

September version update!

FFXI's version update, primarily featuring the level cap increase and all sorts of goodies, spells and gear has arrived. ....Which I hope explains my absence from blogging once again. I swear I don't have a problem or addiction. Honest. I am not playing as I make this post, nope.

As an avid fisherman, I hope it's not sad that I'm just as excited about the Ebisu fishing rod graphic change as all the BLM updates. It is not sad at all. Right?  To those who could care less about fishing and have no idea what I'm talking about, the graphics for Ebisu were exactly the same Lu Shang, which is like the equivalent of getting an Aegis only to have it look like a plain old Koenig shield. But moving on.....

While leveling Black Mage with some LSmates. my AF+3 finally kicked in on Blizzard V for the first time. I was very pleased with the results, though at the same time sad it was only on a stupid exp mob.
Forever will the rest of my nukes feel inferior.
And of course who can forget the fun of running out and learning new Blue Mage spells. Took me nearly 2 hours to learn Harden Shell, but totally, totally worth it. Shame it's limited to Unbridled Learning though.
Bludgeon, Bludgeon, Bludgeon!
Next post will probably be about some Blue Mage Charged Whiskering fun! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment