Saturday, July 16, 2011

After much trials and annoyance...

LEVEL 85 ALMACE, YAAAAAAY *Flails arms around like a crazy person*  And I actually got it last night, but I've been busy. Thank you all who helped get this far. I<3 you all.
*Drops it* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!
So of course I had to Zorro the crap out of some stuff! Never knew that the icon for aftermath changed depending on the level. Not much but it gets bigger and brighter, and I inadvertently took perfect zoro steps while taking SS of them.
Step 1: Slash something ugly.

Step 2: Slash the same ugly thing again.
Step 3: Slash the same ugly thing again and make shinies.
Also I have no idea why it kept saying the WS in echo and putting out random numbers... at first my shit was glitching and the WS just wouldn't go off. It made me sad. Anyone have idea what the heck is wrong with this? I haven't heard of this happening before...

Now for Apademak Horns... oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment