Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Sale Day 2 is Lackluster...

Nothing too impressive here today. At the very least nothing that I've played enough to comment on.

I'm not a Call of Duty fan and the discount isn't as deep as some of the other deals. If I actually wanted that, I'd be a little disappointed. And there's also all the Classic Grand Theft Auto games, but I was never a fan of those for more than a few hours of pointless hooker killing.

The only thing I'd point out, and possibly buy if I actually had money, and a PC I was sure that could handle it would be Devil May Cry 4. I've heard good things about it, both game play and good humor/storyline. (Which, if you haven't realized by now, I really like in my games.) And if it's even remotely similar to the first one in terms of battles, with equally awesome battle music, it's sure to be amazing. Like I can still remember jamming out and beating the living hell out of overgrown spiders and things.

I don't judge games by their graphics but this looks pretty awesome
But hey, just because I'm not thrilled by some of these deals doesn't mean there's something for you, so check it out!

And if for some reason you wanted Borderlands or Recettear, they're still 50% off even after their daily sale, and other games from yesterday still have good discounts. I have a feeling this will apply to any other games, so don't regret not buying something too much when it comes near the end of the sale and you want to go back and buy some games!

No comments:

Post a Comment